We cordially invite you to submit your contribution to the 34th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS). CBMS is the premier conference for computer-based medical systems, providing a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and technologies between academic and industrial scientists. The scientific program of IEEE CBMS 2021 will consist of regular and special track sessions with technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee, as well as, keynote talks and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields.
We solicit submissions on previously unpublished research work. Example areas include but are not limited to:
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Decision Support and Recommendation Systems
- Healthcare Communication Networks
- Healthcare Data and Knowledge Management
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in Healthcare
- Information Technologies in Healthcare
- Intelligent Medical Devices and Smart Technologies
- Radiomics and Radiogenomics
- Semantics and Knowledge Representation
- Serious Gaming in Healthcare
- Systems Integration and Security
- Technology-enabled Education
- Telemedicine Systems
- Translational Bioinformatics
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by up to three reviewers of the Program Committee. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and will be published by IEEE. Publication in proceedings is conditioned to the registration and presentation of the paper at the conference by one of their authors. If the paper is not presented at the conference it will not be included in the proceedings. Besides, high quality papers will be selected for special issues in reputed journals.
- Clinical & Biomedical Text Mining
- Social Data and Medical Data Analytics
- Privacy & Informed Consent in Healthcare
- PR4BioImaging2021 – Pattern Recognition for Biomedical Quantitative Imaging in Computer-Aided Pathology
- Security of e-Health Systems and Connected Medical Devices
- Explainable Machine Learning models in Medical Imaging
- MedNetImaging2021 – Medical Imaging Systems and Networks
- CBMEH – Computational based Biomarkers for Mental and Emotional Health
- Artificial Intelligence for -omics sciences: radiomics and beyond
Each contribution must be prepared following the IEEE two-column format, and should not exceed the length of 6 (six) Letter-sized pages. The authors may use LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates when preparing their manuscripts.
Each contribution must be prepared following the IEEE two-column format, and should not exceed the length of 4 (four) Letter-sized pages. The authors may use LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates when preparing their manuscripts.
For presentation purpose at the conference, the authors must prepare a poster in portrait format. The accepted dimensions are: DIN A0 format.
Dimensions are: 1189 x 841 mm or 46.8 x 33.1 in
The templates are available here: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Easychair platform for submissions: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cbms2021